Lyda here. This is our weekly “Weirdness of Humans”, with an emphasis on dating. yes, we are going to call it “dating” – just go with me here…
Imagine that you are hearing the Dating Game music, okay?
1) Funny article: advice to 50+ age men on dating, written by a very funny woman. Not really weird, but funny.
2) On the subject of attraction, there is this: Gals send macho men packing for girly guys. Hmmm… I guess that explains Captain Jack Sparrow, yes?
3) But that article is partly refuted by this one: What an ovulating girl wants: Manly men
News flash! One of the scientists in this one said the findings revel that “preferences are not absolute.” Hold the presses!
4) My Conclusion: Science cannot explain the weirdness of the Human Dating Game. It is just too weird for science.
5 ) If your dating problem is shyness, they say you can work on it.
6) And in other dating news: Pa. teacher resigns after porn star date
We’ve all had bad dates, but usually you don’t lose your job over them…
More strange dating tales:
Usually we have at least 10 of the Weirdness of Humans, but I’m on deadline.
So, Pollyanna asks you to contribute to this week’s Weirdness of Humans: The Dating Game edition (soon available in a board game for your at-home pleasure. Uh, that didn’t come out the way I meant it to… or did it?)
Just post a comment with one of your own Dating Weirdness experiences.
C’mon, don’t be shy (see # 5).
Ya’ll know you wanna!