Lyda here. Have a few moments to myself, so of course I thought of ya’ll!
“Cause I know ya’ll are waiting for details on the fiber gifts.
Marin brought me a big baggie containing:
- three skeins of Alice Starmore Hebridean 3-ply in the “Pebble Beach” colorway, a wonderful heathery yarn, kind of tan/brownish with flecks of yellow and blue and burnt orange (can’t wait to see what this looks like knitted!), 100% wool and made in Great Britain
- two skeins and a bit extra of Garnstudio’s Angora-Tweed from Oslo, Norway – isn’t that where fiber was invented? – 30% angora, 70% merinowool, “Drops Design” in a tweedy blue, soft and interesting (“Color 13”)
- two skeins of the same yarn in tweedy soft green (“Shade 05”)
- two skeins ditto in tweedy bluish purple (“Shade 03”)
- two skeins ditto in a heathery purple (“Col. 12”)
- two skeins ditto in a soft light gray (“Col. 02”)
All together now: “Ooohhh, foreign stash!”
Thanks again and again, Marin!
Does all that convey to you how big this bag is? I’m surprised the airport didn’t think she was smuggling a whole sheep.
My stash runneth over!