Lyda here. Time for some random weirdness. Which is bound to be pretty random today, since I am once again not sleeping.
1) What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? And what is the capital of Assyria?
I got this link from the Monty Python group in Ravelry. And there was much rejoicing.
2) You are smarter than you think you are. And he’s isn’t as smart as he thinks he is. Just as you’ve always suspected…
3) Valentine’s Day is lurking around the corner. Fight back and enter Marin’s Black Valentine contest. Hurry – the deadline is Thursday!
4) Someone sent me this, and I had to share with ya’ll. I don’t know where it comes from, or I would give credit where credit is due.
“These contractors have spent the day installing the steel pillars in concrete to stop vehicles from parking on the pavement outside a Sports Bar downtown. They are now in the process of cleaning up at the end of the day and are anxious to go home.”
Notice where their truck is parked.
Their next words would not have been pretty…
5) If you are bored with Cubicle Land, try out some of these cubicle makeovers. This could be your ticket out. If you don’t mind being fired, anyway.
6) Speaking of cures for boredom… This woman built a church out of Legos. More than 75,000 Legos. It’s 7 feet by 5 feet.
Just think what she could have knitted in the same amount of time…
7) On this day in 1924, a very important event occurred, destined to improve the lives of us all. Thank you, Carl Taylor.
8.) Sangria is illegal in Virginia. I just thought ya’ll ought to know.
9) “No, we didn’t steal the cow, we were just taking her to this bar we know…”
10) And the cat said, “Well, I’ve always wanted to go to Florida, but I was expecting to go first class.”