Lyda here. Here we are, practically halfway through February already. Time for this month’s hump edition of Random Weirdness. And since we’re all celebrating Black Valentines – thanks to Marin – I went to the dark side.
Because what is February 14th without zombies and death and darkness?
2) Of all of the reasons to chose cremation over burial, this is the creepiest. Scary weird! Plus of course, there’s no way to come back as a zombie. In case you were worried about that.
3) Here’s a useful link if you need to know more about the types of zombies. Philosophical Zombie says, “I eat brains, therefore I am.”
5) More zombie valentines…. Funny weird.
6) Here are some zombie love lyrics.
8.) And another zombie cartoon strip…
9) If someone asks why you’re wearing black today, remind them that this day has a history of bullets and blood. No zombies, but plenty of ghosts!