So it’s Meme Monday!
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Okay, at least new…?
1) I was born with “pink fuzz” on my head. It actually says that on my birth certificate.
2) My mom once told a teacher, “My daughter is very stubborn. You will never win.” Bwahahahahaha!
3) My eyes change color depending on my mood. Green = happy.
4) My memories start in 5th grade. I remember almost nothing before that.
5) If I had gone down a different leg of the Trousers of Time*, I might have spent married a man from Central or South America, Africa, the Middle East, or Europe. I have dated men from all of those places, but I have never been to any of them.
6) I put salt on apples and eat them. My son thinks this is weird, anyway. Hello, my name is Lyda, and I’m a salt addict.
Hey, I think “Lick the Pig” should be a meme involving finding and posting odd pictures, stories and facts that relate to pig-licking in all its glory.
Marin, get to work on that and report back, will you?
* All credit goes to Terry Prachett for “the Trousers of Time.”