Lyda here. I’m very embarassed and ashamed to admit that I have FAILED.
Why does that second one look so familiar…? Oh yes. Because that is the way my life is working right now. Or rather, not working.
And yes, I’d like some cheese with my whine, thankyouverymuch.
But I digress…
My epic fail? I missed the deadline for the Pollyanna Pay It Forward Challenge. And no, I can’t pretend I forgot it was coming up, because I knew.
So, in humble apology to – and with special shout out to Jane who got me into this mess in the first place – I present this hereby extend my Pay It Forward Challenge.
The Meat of the Challenge:
All together now: TWELVE!!
1) I will send a handmade item to the first 5 people who leave a comment on the original post. I’ve got 3 people signed up already, so there are two spots available.
2) You can leave hints in your comment about colors, themes, and the project you’d like. But the handmade item will be a surprise although I will listen to your desperate pleas, bwahahaha. I have a plan, which may or may not come into fruition. But if you read my posts, you might get some hints from my favorite topics.
3) Once you comment, I will email you to get your mailing address.
4) You agree to continue the Pay It Forward Challenge on your blog. You post an entry and send the first five commenters a PIF item of your own creation.
5) You will receive something from me within 365 days. Because I missed the original October 31, 2008 deadline, I’m extending it and pledging to get the stuff to ya’ll by March 31, 2008 at the latest, and that means that two more folks can get in on the action. Debbie, you’re in, baby!
I tell ya’ll to read it partly because you need to know what you’re getting into.
But mostly because I think I’m funny.
Humor me, okay? It’s been a rough week month year…