Lyda here. “Pig in a poke” was one of the search terms that lead someone to our blog recently. And y’all know me – I am happy to oblige.
Other search terms this month:
- zombie celebs (heh, I love this one. Were they looking for a band called “Celebrity Zombies” – which I didn’t find when I googled, but wouldn’t that be a killer band name? Or celebrities – say, the Beatles – being chased by zombies? Or celebrities who are actually zombies, perhaps dancing to “Thriller“? Well, celebrities do yoga – zombie or not.)
- male pigging (uh… what? Wait, I don’t want to know.)
- tribles (sic) Spock of course, is immune to tribbles.
- space sharks – I guess these space sharks? (remember “Pigs in Space“? Ah, I love the Muppets. I wish I’d found this Alice Cooper with the Muppet band clip for a Halloween post. Or this one, with Alice the teacher being menaced by Muppet monsters – and the school really being blown to pieces. Speaking of monsters, here are some B movies versions. I love these old hokey monster movies! But I digress…)
- David Tennant (and if you already know his plans, you can read this – news on Doctor Who)
and of course:
I’ve got “Heathers” taped, and I’m ready to watch this weekend. Should be just perfect for after the garage sale.
Just in case y’all want to come over.