I apologize for my last post. I don’t know what came over me.
Today, I will count my blessings for these things in my life:
- My job and the people I work with – really, they are great, y’all, and I know I’m lucky
- Bunnies on the drive to and from work each day
- Bird sightings: Today a buzzard, yesterday a hawk, hummingbirds in the garden…
- Horses – warms my Texas heart to see them on my drive
- Fiber in all its shapes and forms… I feel more sane when I am running it through my fingers. For me, knitting is an excuse to play with the soft pretty yarn; whatever is completed is a bonus. Quilting is a way to make something beautiful and useful, and have fun doing it.
- The dog greeting me with joy every time he sees me.
- Laughing with my roommates.
- Movies and books and TV
- Friends and siblings who love me despite my weirdness, occasional crankiness, and frequent hermitness
- and of course, my son the Sith Master…
That’s just 10 out of the zillions of blessings.